Search This Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Most Interesting Man in the World

As hopefully a future marketer I wish that I could get to do advertisements that are cool like this whole series of commercials by Dos Equis. I found this video interesting because I actually thought that this guy was actually Hispanic but it turns out he is a "gringo" as he puts it. Also I know he is an actor and he gets paid to pretend to be someone but I honestly thought he did all the things he did in his commercials. Like he said in the video he is kind of a hermit and enjoys the quiet and nature as opposed to the flamboyance and night life of the city that are in commercials. He may not think of himself as the "Most Interesting Man in the World," but with a house like that I think he probably has had his fair share of interesting moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment